Chai-Spiced Hot Chocolate
Makes 2 mugs
On a cold winter’s day, this fragrant, rich, creamy-textured hot chocolate is comfort in a cup!
- 400ml milk
- 6 cardamom pods, lightly crushed
½ cinnamon stick
- 50g Cocoa Runners 100% chocolate
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Place the milk, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, remove from heat and set aside to infuse for 15 minutes.
- Add the chocolate to the spiced milk and heat gently, stirring until the chocolate dissolves. Ad the sugar and stir in until melted. Taste and check the sweetness.
- Strain the hot chocolate and divide it among 2 mugs. Serve at once.
Recipe by Jenny Linford
Shop Our Cooking Chocolate Range