Makes 8 Lollipops
FOR THE LOLLIPOPS
- 150g milk cooking chocolate
- Lollipop sticks
FOR THE DECORATION
MAKE THE LOLLIPOPS
- Set a heatproof bowl over a pan of boiling water, taking care to ensure that the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl
- Into the bowl, put 100g of milk chocolate couverture and stir until it melts
- Once it has fully melted, take this off the heat and stir in the remaining 50g of milk chocolate buttons. Set aside
- Lay out a sheet of baking paper. Onto this, drop a spoonful of the melted chocolate, and use the back of a dessert spoon to shape into a round
- While it is still warm, press a lollipop stick into the round and, gently roll this to fully coat the tip of the stick in chocolate
FOR A MARBLED TOPPING
- Working quickly, melt 50g of white cooking chocolate, then spoon a teaspoon of white chocolate onto each milk chocolate lollipop.
- Using the tip of a skewer, swirl the white chocolate into the milk chocolate to create a marble effect..
- Leave the lollipops to cool completely
FOR A STRIPY TOPPING
- Allow the lollipops to cool.
- Once they have fully cooled, take 50g of white cooking chocolate and melt it
- Spoon this into a piping bag, and cut a very small hole in the tip
- Drizzle this across the lollipops, then leave to cool
- Once cooled completely, carefully peel the lollipops off the baking parchment and enjoy.
Recipe by Cocoa Runners
Shop Our Cooking Chocolate Range
Make Your Own Lollipops – Home Cooking Activity Kit£18.95
Cocoa Runners Cooking & Baking – Unsweetened Cocoa Powder 200g£6.95
[Old] Make Your Own Chocolate Bar – Home Cooking Activity Kit£18.95
Cocoa Runners – Make Your Own Easter Egg Kit£14.95
Cocoa Runners Cooking & Baking 100% Cacao 230g£6.95
Cocoa Runners Cooking & Baking 63% Dark Chocolate 230g£6.95
Cocoa Runners Cooking & Baking 44% Milk Chocolate 230g£6.95
Cocoa Runners Madagascan Roasted Cocoa Nibs – 230g bag£9.95