Corporate and Private Virtual Chocolate Tastings
Cocoa Runners online virtual chocolate tastings are a fun and unique experience to bring together your team and colleagues in the comfort of their own homes. Our virtual tastings are interactive and have been created for all levels of knowledge and interest.
Taste | Learn | Share | Enjoy
What People Are Saying
How does it work?
- Select a date and time that suits your team (subject to availability) and prepay for the session.
- Select the tasting kit you would like to send out to your team (we also offer Chocolate & Wine tasting kits)
- We’ll send you (or the organiser) an email to circulate amongst each team member which includes a voucher code for them to order their tasting kit directly from our website. They don’t need to pay for anything (or you can offer a partial discount, etc.). Please note that if preferred, one person can place all the individual orders via our website – but we, Cocoa Runners, can not do this for you
- We’ll deliver our chocolate tasting kits directly to each team member ahead of the session
- In the run up to the session, we’ll email everyone with the Welcome & Joining Instructions
- We offer “Pair” Kits at £18.95 inc. vat and “Family” Kits at £34.95 inc. vat
- The minimum cost of the chocolate per tasting needs to be £300 (i.e. that means at least 16 Pair Kits, or at least 9 Family Kits)
- Our Private Tasting fee on top is £120 inc. vat. This is for the 90 minute tutored session
- We also offer Chocolate & Wine tasting kits, prices starting from £49.95 inc vat
What to expect?
- Experience a 1-1.5 hour Craft Chocolate tasting session on Zoom hosted by one of our chocolate experts.
- Taste a delicious selection of eight (or more) craft chocolates from around the world, and learn about the background, tasting notes and history of each bar whilst also refining your palate and learning how to taste.
- Participate in a relaxed, informative, energising and engaging activity to keep connected with your team members and colleagues from the comfort of your home.
- Join the Craft Chocolate Revolution from your home — discover why craft chocolate not only tastes better, but is better for you, better for the farmers and better for the planet
To request a quote or to secure your booking:
Please note that anything marked “busy” means a tasting is already booked in and refers to the start time of the tasting. For every tasting we need to allocate 2 hours for the booking.
To secure your booking and to start ordering the chocolate kits, payment is required upfront and in full. If your preferred date and time looks available, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.