Corporate and Private Virtual Chocolate Tastings
Cocoa Runners online chocolate tastings are a fun and unique experience to bring together your team and colleagues in the comfort of their own homes. Our virtual tastings are interactive and have been created for all levels of knowledge and interest.
“The whole experience was fantastic. Would highly recommend it! 10/10”– V.B, Prudential
“Brilliant and Insightful! Would definitely recommend, we had a lot of fun!”– A.K, Google
“Thank you for going above and beyond on the logistics and for delivering a very insightful and engaging session! We had a wonderful time!”– M.T, Google
“It was a great event and everyone had a fantastic time!”– A.I, Accenture
How does it work?
- Select a date and time that suits your team (subject to availability) and prepay for the session. Select the tasting kit you would like to send out – and please note that we also offer Chocolate & Wine tasting kits
- We’ll send an email to each team member along with a voucher code for them to order their tasting kit directly from our website (they don’t need to pay for anything or you can offer a partial discount, etc.)
- We’ll deliver our chocolate tasting kits directly to each team member ahead of the session
- Starts from £18.95 per craft chocolate tasting kit
- We also offer Chocolate & Wine tasting kits, Chocolate & Beer tasting kits etc.
- £100 Private Tasting fee
What to expect?
- Experience a 1-1.5 hour craft chocolate tasting session on Zoom hosted by one of our chocolate experts.
- Taste a delicious selection of eight (or more) craft chocolates from around the world, and learn about the background, tasting notes and history of each bar whilst also refining your palate and learning how to taste.
- Participate in a relaxed, informative, energising and engaging activity to keep connected with your team members and colleagues from the comfort of your home.
- Join the Craft Chocolate Revolution from your home — discover why craft chocolate not only tastes better, but is better for you, better for the farmers and better for the planet
Get in touch with us for more information: email@example.com