Tune in to our new live series Choc O’Clock every Thursday at 4pm on Instagram or 3.30pm on Facebook.
Learn everything you need to know about one of the bars from our monthly subscription boxes, from origin to maker and flavour – all in under 10 minutes. We’ll also be answering any questions you might have – live!
If you’re a subscriber, simply grab the bar below from your most recent monthly box and tune in at 4pm on Instagram or 3.30pm on Facebook. Please note that the taster bar included within this Choc O’Clock kit is not an essential for this Live Tasting. We include this nice-to-have taster bar as a ‘palate calibrator’.
What’s included within this kit:
- Metiisto – Teranu 67%
- Pralus 100% Madagascar (mini taster)
- The Chocolate Tasting Wave
How does it work?
- Purchase this kit before Monday noon (or if you’re a subscriber grab the bar from your box)
- Grab The Chocolate Tasting Wave letter included within this kit (or download it from our website)
- Go to our Cocoa Runners Instagram page at 4pm on Thursday or our Facebook page at 3.30pm and tune in to our livestream.
- Watch our craft chocolate expertise and ask any questions you have!
See you there.
Georgia Ramon - Brazil COOPOAM Co-op 73% Dark
Weight 50 g Type of Chocolate Maker Country Maker Cocoa Percentage Cocoa Content Icons Ingredients Dietary Information Certifications Bean Origin
There are no reviews yet.
- Coming soon.
You need to be logged in to post a review.