Corney and Barrow – Wine and Chocolate Tasting Kit
THIS PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED OUT AT THE END OF OCTOBER.
Join Spencer Hyman, Rebecca Palmer & Ida Weatherall to explore the extraordinary parallel worlds of wine and chocolate, and see both in a new light! We’ll unwrap the stories behind each bottle and bar; share insights into the science – and art! – of tasting and pairing; and show how different wines and chocolates can have such diverse flavours and textures, depending on grape varieties and cocoa beans, origins, and production techniques. We’ll also explain why in both the case of wine and chocolate, it pays to know the producer!
The wines included in the kit will be:
- Naranjo Torontel Loncomilla Maturana Wines 2020
- Hawequas Mont Du Toit 2017
- Corney & Barrow Sauternes 2017 (Half)
These will be paired with chocolates from Hogarth (the famous Bread and Butter pudding), Bare Bones, Akessons and Original Beans.
- Bare Bones: Madagascar 70%
- Akessons White: Madagascar 40%
- Original Beans Yuna: Dominican Republic 37%
- Hogarth: Ecuador, Bread & Butter
We hope to do EVEN BETTER than last time — which is a pretty high bar! See quotes from last tasting:
- Extremely informative! Loved the info in relation to environmental impact. Would be willing to stay for a longer session …
- Excellent evening (better than anyone else). Wonderful pairing, some sophisticated chocolates and wines that enhanced each other. Great enthusiasm and infectious enthusiasm.
- It was very informative and given in a brilliant way. The presenters enthusiasm was tangible and made it so interesting.
We have a zoom tasting on the 25th November, plus we’ll be recording a video to watch at your leisure. The Zoom will start at 7-30 pm and last for about 90 mins inc. Q&A
Note: This product is only available in the UK and you must be over 18 to purchase. P&P is not included in the price
Click on any underlined term to see more products
Tasting Course and Gifts
There are no reviews yet.
- Coming soon.
You need to be logged in to post a review.