Craft Chocolate Gift Box chose by Ruth Spivey, Wine Car Boot
With Ruth Spivey, we’ve chosen ten of some of our favourite dark and milk chocolate bars to show you how 1+1 can equal so much more in the case of craft chocolate.
With Ruth Spivey, we’ve chosen ten of some of our favourite dark and milk chocolate bars to show you how 1+1 can equal so much more in the case of craft chocolate. Within the hamper you’ll also find tasting notes and special storage pouches. It’s a super introduction to the world of craft chocolate.
Together with Ruth, we’ll also be hosting a chocolate and wine tasting on Zoom on Thursday 23rd July. We’ll be tasting these bars during the tasting — so if you’ve any chocolate left, please do join this tasting! Or buy another box for this tasting too.
Ruth has chosen some of her favourite bars from makers including:
- Pump Street Chocolate – based in Orford, Suffolk and run by the father and daughter, Chris Brennan and Joanna, and Rob Sledmere)
- Tosier Chocolate – named after George III’s personal chocolate maker and crafted by Deana and Jonathan in Norfolk
- Chocolate Makers – run by Enver and Rodney in Amsterdam who transport their cocoa beans by sailship and then craft them into bars in their solar powered factory
- Menakao – one of a handful of chocolate makers in Africa, who both grow and craft their beans into chocolate bars in Madagascar
- Pralus – we’ve added some 100% samples of French chocolate for you to explore with some powerful red wines
- Taza – stoneground in Somerville Massachusetts by Katherine and Alex; chocolate with a very distinctive texture
To offer you as wide as possible selection, four of these bars are 25G taster bars and another five are full size bars (and the 100% are just taster squares).
Allergen note: this pack includes some milk chocolates.
If you are interested in joining our virtual Craft Chocolate and Wine tasting with Ruth on 23rd July; simply register your interest here
There are no reviews yet.
- Coming soon.
You need to be logged in to post a review.