We are delighted to be running another Fine Wine and Craft Chocolate Tasting with Hedonism Wines. This session is taking place on Monday 6th of February 2023, and will run from 6:30-8:30pm UK time.
You need to sign up for the event, and purchase the wine to pair with your chocolate, direct from Hedonism’s website.
The event will be hosted by Sherry Rose Stolar (from Hedonism) and Spencer (from Cocoa Runners).
We will be tasting, and discussing, the following wines and chocolates:
- Hogarth – Buttered Toast and Sea Salt, paired with Orgo Rkatsiteli 2020
- Menakao – Milk 45%, paired with Gaia Wild Ferment Assyrtiko 2021
- Friis Holm – Barba, Nicaragua 70% Dark, paired with 45.3 Vin Volcanique Syrah Cave St-Verny 2020
- Akesson’s – Brazillian Dark, paired with Bodega Colome Estate Malbec 2020
- Original Beans – 100%, paired with Sandeman 20 Year Old Tawny NV
There are no reviews yet.