Lucky Dip Box – Short Dated Bars
Only 2 left in stock
This is a box with a difference – you will receive four chocolates (at least three dark chocolate bars, with the rare chance of receiving a milk bar), but we won’t tell you exactly what you get. Whilst they will all be short dated, they will all be delicious and crafted to perfection.
As part of our commitment to minimising food waste, we’ve decided to reward those of you who want to give a good home to four delicious carft chocolate bars that are nearing the end of their shelf life. Our Lucky Dip boxes represent excellent value – to say ‘Thank you’ for helping us to find good homes for short dated stock, these boxes are priced at half the retail price of the individual bars.
When they leave our warehouse, these bars will have a shelf life of between 1 week and 1 month. It’s worth noting that these bars generally have ‘Best Before’ rather than ‘use by’ dates as most won’t they ingredients (such as milk) that would have ‘gone off’. And its perfectly safe to eat bars for some time after their ‘Best Before’ date (or make them into hot chocolate etc).
So what’s the catch? Well, this is definitely a box for open minded adventurers…
- We can’t tell you what’s inside the box, and if you have allergies, this probably isn’t for you – our Lucky Dip boxes may contain dairy, nuts, gluten and bars that contain traces of alcohol. We really mean it: if you have an allergy, you should avoid these boxes.
- These are ‘final sale’ only – we will not accept returns of these boxes. If you don’t love the bars you receive, we’d recommend turning them into a delicious hot chocolate or perhaps a brownie – head on over to our recipe section for some inspiration…
- We may, from time to time, include 100% cacao or high percentage cocoa bars in these boxes, but at most there will be one bar over 90% in any single box.
- These boxes will only be available when we have excess stock. We will not be providing any estimates about when they will be back in stock.
- You can only buy one lucky dip box per transaction per customer.
2 reviews for Lucky Dip Box – Short Dated Bars
September 12, 2019
This is a nice idea to try mystery chocolate at a good value. The only problem is that the box was represented in the description as containing 4 dark chocolate bars, but one of them was a milk chocolate bar. That would be fine, but it should be correctly stated in the description. It might be a good idea to have two versions of this product, one with dark chocolate only, and another allowing for milk chocolate.
September 6, 2019
Great value for money, I got 3 amazing bars and one which was good but just not to my taste. For the price, you can't go wrong, a lovely surprise box.
- Coming soon.
You need to be logged in to post a review.