[seasonal] Tappers Gin – Figgy Pudding Cook Along with Simon Rimmer
THE LIVE EVENT HAS TAKEN PLACE .. BUT WE’VE A VIDEO OF THE EVENT SO YOU CAN WATCH AT YOUR OWN LEISURE AND ENJOY, AND IT MAKES A UNIQUE CHRISTMAS PRESENT AND EXPERIENCE
- Steve providing a tutored tasting of our famous Figgy Pudding Christmas Gin then you’ll join him in making the “perfect serve” with tonic to quench your thirst during the evening!
- Simon Rimmer then gives his normal masterclass on how to make his very special (and very, VERY MOIST) Chocolate Figgy Pudding with lashings of delicious salted caramel chocolate sauce both delicately flavoured with Tappers’ famous festive tipple.
- Spencer runs through how to taste .. exploring two wonderful Christmas inspired craft chocolate bars and you can see what textures, tastes and flavours people observed on the video
- Steve wraps up with a Figgy Pudding Cocktail Masterclass on how to make a Gin Alexander
- You can test your knowledge of the evening via the quiz (however it’s too late to win a prize this time)
- You’ll also learn all about why you really do have a “second stomach” for Gin Alexanders, Figgy Pudding and Craft Chocolate.
The total cost of the kit is £49.50 and this covers:
- a 500ml bottle of limited edition Tappers Figgy Pudding Christmas Gin (RRP £38),
- two full sized Christmas inspired craft chocolate bars from Cocoa Runners – Menakao Dark Chocolate 63% with Orange & Cranberries (RRP £3.95) Chocolarder 72% Dark Chocolate with Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh (RRP £6.95) and 300g of Cocoa Runners Cooking chocolate drops.
- A recipe card for the Chocolate Figgy Pudding and Christmas Cocktail.
- Access to the video of Simon’s cooking, Steve’s recipes and the whole evening
There is plenty for a gathering of 6 people (over 18’s only for the boozy bit!).
And you can make the Figgy Pudding at any time pre or post Christmas … and the whole package makes a unique Christmas Present
Note: This product is only available for people over the age of 18 and is UK shipping only.
1 review for [seasonal] Tappers Gin – Figgy Pudding Cook Along with Simon Rimmer
November 23, 2021
It really was one of the best virtual events that I have attended. The hosts were great, superb food and drink, informative and I loved the way people could interact with their phones. It was brilliant, you should all be very proud of what you put together.
- Coming soon.
You need to be logged in to post a review.