We are delighted to be running a Fine Wine and Craft Chocolate Tasting with The Wine Society. This session takes place on Thursday 16th February at 7:00 pm (GMT).
What will I learn?
We’ll unwrap the stories behind each wine and chocolate, whilst also showing you how different beans, fermentation, grinding and crafting styles impact flavour, intensity, mouthfeel, texture and taste.
As part of this, we’ll also explain how and why to read a chocolate label (hint: if there are ingredients that your grandmother wouldn’t recognise, be careful! And just as with wine, look for more than the country of origin).
What will the kit include?
- Four Craft Chocolate Bars
- BOHO – Lachua, Guatemala 70% Dark
- Fjak – Kokoa Kamili, Tanzania 80% Dark
- Friis Holm – O’Payo, Nicaragua Milk 65% (25g taster bar)
- Pump Street – Crayfish Estate, Grenada 70% Dark
- A tasting wave handout and information on the bars and their makers
- A pouch to store any of the chocolate that you don’t manage to savour and finish on the 16th.
How does it work?
- If you aren’t yet a member of The Wine Society, you can join here and get a £20 discount off your first order (this tasting is only open to members).
- Register for the tasting here.
- Purchase your wine directly from the Wine Society (information can be found here).
- Purchase a craft chocolate box.
- Have these safely delivered to your home.
- Connect to our interactive chocolate tasting session — before the tasting you will receive an email with instructions on how to join.
- Discover, learn, enjoy and share a great moment at home.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU NEED TO PURCHASE THE WINES SEPARATELY FROM THE WINE SOCIETY AND WE ARE USING THEIR ZOOM (SO YOU MUST BE A MEMBER / JOIN THE WINE SOCIETY)! We are also shipping these bars from the 14th of December.
ALLERGEN NOTE: Some of the bars contain Milk, and all have been processed in facilities that also handle Nuts.
Book your spot ahead of time to surprise that special someone, or to treat yourself!