Join us for a very special IN PERSON tasting at our office in 13 Charterhouse Square: a fine wine and craft chocolate tasting hosted by Cocoa Runners and Corney & Barrow wine merchants.
- Arrive at 6pm for a 6.20pm start, where you will be greeted by one of our hosts and receive your first glass of wine.
- You will be seated in our tasting room and presented with a selection of fantastic craft chocolates paired with Corney & Barrow wines.
- The tasting will begin at 6.20, and we will begin to unwrap the stories between each of the bars and how they accompany the various wines. We will explore the science of taste and flavour, chocolate and wine’s fascinating history, and how it’s made.
- There will be a brief break in the middle of the tasting, where you will have time to discuss the chocolates and wines and ask any questions to the hosts.
- The tasting will finish at roughly 7.30, and there will be ample time at the end to chat to our experts.