Happy Birthday Chocolarder!
Master Cornish chocolate makers Chocolarder are turning 10 this year, and we want to celebrate this fantastic landmark with them. Join us on the 8th September for a very special in person party and tasting.
Hosted by Spencer Hyman and Mike Longman (Chocolarder’s founder), guests will sample the best bars from Chocolarder’s fabulous range as well as learning about Mike’s decade-long journey to create these products. There will also be a toast to his brilliant achievements (Prosecco will be provided!), and opportunities to discuss the bars and ask lots of questions. Since this is a birthday party, it will feel a little less formal than our previous tastings – prepare to celebrate with us!
We can’t wait to celebrate all of Chocolarder’s achievements over the last decade. Within 10 years, the Chocolarder team have created a hugely successful craft chocolate brand with strong Cornish roots, ethical credentials, and exquisite tasting bars. Secure your tickets above for this very exciting event.
- On the 8th September, arrive at 6pm for a 6.20pm start, where you will be greeted by one of our hosts and receive a complementary glass of Prosecco.
- You will be seated in our tasting room and presented with a selection of Chocolarder craft chocolates, as well as some other makers’ bars that are special to the Chocolarder team.
- The tasting will begin at 6.20.
- There will be a brief break in the middle of the tasting, where you will have time to discuss the chocolates and ask any questions to the Cocoa Runners or Chocolarder teams.
- The tasting will finish at roughly 7.30, and there will be ample time at the end to chat with us.
Meet your Hosts
Chocolarder – Wild Gorse 50% Milk Easter Egg (Carton of 3)£80.85
Chocolarder – Gola 60% Oat Easter Egg (Carton of 3)£80.85
Chocolarder – Heather Honeycomb 50% Milk Easter Egg (Carton of 3)£80.85
Chocolarder – Femme Virunga 75% Dark Chocolate Egg (Carton of 3)£80.85
Chocolarder – Femme Virunga 75% Dark Chocolate Egg£26.95