Give the gift of taste this Easter…
Following the success of our Valentine’s tasting, join us on the 11th April at 6pm for a very special Easter IN PERSON craft chocolate tasting with complementary Prosecco and two glasses of wine. Easter is an event dominated by chocolate, and we believe you deserve to enjoy the best.
This is one of our first in person tasting events at our new location: 13 Charterhouse Square, Barbican, and we can’t wait to welcome you this Easter.
This tasting will go well beyond a standard chocolate tasting. Our chocolate experts will guide you through the history of chocolate, how chocolate is made, and the difference between commodity and craft chocolate. Fundamentally, we want to unlock your palate during this tasting, so that you know exactly how to taste and savour exceptional chocolate bars.
Since it’s Easter, we also want to explore the significance of the chocolate Easter egg and why it dominates our supermarket shelves.
- Arrive at 6pm for a 6.20pm start, where you will be greeted by one of our hosts and receive a complementary glass of Prosecco.
- You will be seated in our tasting room and presented with a glass of Corney & Barrow red wine and nine craft chocolate samples.
- The tasting will begin at 6.20 – welcome to the craft chocolate revolution!
- There will be a brief break in the middle of the tasting, where you will have time to discuss the chocolates, ask any questions, and receive a second glass of Corney & Barrow red wine.
- The tasting will finish at roughly 7.30 (in time to move on to a dinner if you wish, see a list of great restaurants in Farringdon here).
We only have a limited number of tickets, so purchase quickly to avoid disappointment.
Do I need a ticket to attend this tasting?
Yes, we have a limited number of spots available at each talk. Please pre-purchase the tickets at the above link. We will have a list of your name
Is there an age limit to enter the event?
Everyone is welcome. However, we can only offer the wine and Prosecco to those over 18.
What are my transport options getting to the event?
The nearest underground stations are Barbican (0.2 miles away), Farringdon, and Moorgate.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you’ve got any questions, you can email us at email@example.com.