Join us for a very special IN PERSON tasting at our office in 13 Charterhouse Square: a festive tasting on the 22nd December.
- Arrive at 6pm for a 6.20pm start, where you will be greeted by one of our hosts and receive a complementary glass of wine.
- You will be seated in our tasting room and presented with a selection of fantastic festive craft chocolates.
- The tasting will begin at 6.20, and we will begin to unwrap the stories between each of the bars. We will explore the science of taste and flavour, chocolate’s fascinating history (and it’s festive links!) and how it’s made.
- There will be a brief break in the middle of the tasting, where you will have time to discuss the chocolates and ask any questions to the Cocoa Runners team.
- The tasting will finish at roughly 7.30, and there will be ample time at the end to chat with us.