This tasting will take place on the 14th of February at 13 Charterhouse Square, London, EC1M 6AX.
- Arrive at 6pm for a 6.20pm start, where you will be greeted by one of our hosts and receive a complementary glass of wine.
- You will be seated in our tasting room and presented with a selection of fantastic craft chocolates.
- The tasting will begin at 6.20, and we will begin to unwrap the stories between each of the bars. We will explore the science of taste and flavour, chocolate’s fascinating history, and how it’s made. As well as the history of Valentine’s Day and it’s links to chocolate!
- There will be a brief break in the middle of the tasting, where you will have time to discuss the chocolates and ask any questions to the Cocoa Runners team.
- The tasting will finish at roughly 7.30, and there will be ample time at the end to chat with us.
Please note that once you have bought your ticket, you will receive an email a day before the event to confirm that you are attending. You will not receive a QR code ticket.
There are no reviews yet.