Vegan Marshmallow Snowballs
Our Vegan Marshmallow Snowballs are a sweet treat that you can whip up in a jiffy. They’re super easy to make and a plate loaded with these would make for a wonderful ending to a dinner party, served alongside a rich cup of coffee. This recipe was written by the wonderfully talented Sarah Fassnidge, who also took the photos you see here.
- 115g 63% Cocoa Runners Madagascan Cooking Chocolate
- 100g Desiccated coconut
- 75g Vegan marshmallows
- A bowl to temper the chocolate
- Two forks to dip the marshmallow
- A bowl for coconut
- A baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Prepare coconut in a wide bowl or plate
- Temper chocolate using either the microwave or double boiler method (melt 75g of your chocolate first and then add the remaining third of the chocolate, stirring until the seeded chocolate is all melted)
- Dip mallows in to tempered chocolate (I use a fork to lower in) to completely cover
- Drop chocolate-covered mallows into the desiccated coconut and toss until completely covered
- Lift out using a clean fork and place on to a prepared baking tray with parchment to set
- Once the chocolate has set, the snowballs can be stored for up to a week in a sealed container away from sunlight.
Shop Our Cooking Chocolate Range
Cocoa Runners Cooking & Baking – Unsweetened Cocoa Powder 200g£6.95
Make Your Own Chocolate Bar – Home Cooking Activity Kit£18.95
Cocoa Runners Cooking & Baking 100% Cacao 230g£6.95
Cocoa Runners Cooking & Baking 63% Dark Chocolate 230g£6.95
Cocoa Runners Cooking & Baking 44% Milk Chocolate 230g£6.95
Cocoa Runners Madagascan Roasted Cocoa Nibs – 230g bag£9.95