Casa Cacao – Advent Calendar
By Casa Cacao
Out of stock
Please note: there are a very limited amount of these calendars.
Countdown to Christmas with a new Casa Cacao chocolate every day! This advent calendar is packed with gorgeous treats from cacao pulp bonbons to Caramelized pistachio with green pea and mint chocolates. An indulgent start to the festive season.
ABOUT THE MAKER
You may have seen renowned chef, restauranteur, and pastry maker Jordi Roca on his own episode of Netflix’s The Chef’s Table. A trailblazing culinary figure, he discovered the magic of cocoa on a visit to the Awajún native community in Peru. He saw their under-appreciated dedication to the craft of cocoa farming, and determined to make bars that – as with wine – resemble the people who create them. He partnered with chocolatier Damian Allsop, and together they have successfully launched a boutique hotel and café in their hometown of Girona.
- Dark chocolate Marshmallow
- Chocolate bonbon made with cacao from the Awajun community (Peru)
- Pecan nuts with banana and passion fruit
- Dark chocolate bar (66% cacao) with passion fruit and licorice
- Hazelnut gianduja with butter cookies
- Spiced bread jelly
- Cherry and elderflower chocolate
- Sunflower seed gianduja with lemon peel
- Milk chocolate bar (60% cacao) with a beetroot crunch
- Milk Chocolate bonbon made with cacao from the Arhuacos Community (Colombia)
- Sherry wine ‘Amontillado 12 years chocolate
- Raspberry merengue covered with a dark chocolate (72% cacao)
- Dark chocolate bar (66% cacao) with coffee and anise
- Chocolate bonbon made with cacao from Piura (Peru)
- Toasted cacao beans covered with dark chocolate
- Cacao pulp bonbon
- Bonbon of ‘The Macallan’ Double Cask 12 years old whisky
- Awajun chocolate soft caramel
- Pistachio gianduja with cherry marzipan
- Apple and thyme bonbon
- Dark chocolate bar (66% cacao) with fresh mint and basil crunch
- Destillation of Ratafia Russet bonbon
- Caramelized pistachio with green pea and mint
- Cacao nougat heart
Click on any underlined term to see more products
Type of Chocolate Maker Country Maker
There are no reviews yet.
- Coming soon.
You need to be logged in to post a review.